Friday, October 22, 2010

Quilt in Progress

I can tell you that the four blocks you see here are a work in progress. What I should not tell you, but will, is that they have been in progress for several years. Actually I just came across them recently and it sparked a renewed interest in finishing the quilt. These blocks were very early attempts at applique quilting. The patterns I designed myself and like all pictures posted to my blog are copyrighted. Please do not use them without permission. I have debated over using these blocks because of the early workmanship. I still have much to learn about applique but I have come a long way since those early years. I think not, then I think of my mother. She saw beauty in everything whether it be a Copley painting or a child's drawing. I think I will complete the quilt using the blocks.

No comments: